By Subject Expert Admin
- Students are auto-evaluated against related topics to ensure they learned it.
This lecture covers Nutrients, Proteins, Carbohydrates, Fats, Vitamins and minerals, Roughage and water
- Recalls the different types of food
- Recognizes the different nutrients present in food and their functions
- Understands the importance of a balanced diet.
- Practices proper food habits.
- Appreciates the need of cleaning, cooking and preserving food.
- Nutrients. A balanced diet.
- Draw four different types of food you eat every day in the
- Select food from the food pyramid and write your
menu for a Sunday.
- Visit a market with your parents.
them what food items to choose and why.
- Note down for a
week what you eat in your meals.
- Write the nutrients
present in it and whether your diet was a balanced diet.
Video Lecture By "Hira Model School Sohan Islamabad Official"