1 Environment and OOPs
By Mukhtiar Zamin
- Students are auto-evaluated against related topics to ensure they learned it.
In the first lab of OOSE, We introduce you to the following theoretical and practical aspects:
- A career in software engineering,
- Adopting the hybrid education system,
- Environment Setup for OOSE and
- object-oriented programming concepts revision.
At the end of this lab, you should be able to:
- Understand the environment setup for learning OOSE that includes:
OOPs Revision: Understand basic concepts implementation with a special focus on collaboration among the objects in class diagrams consisting of:
- CASE Tools: R&D and setting up one on your machines
- NetBeans IDE
- MS Word along with setting up references and using headers
- SQL Server or any other DBMS introduction
Importance of Principles along with examples in Software Engineering
Adopting Hybrid Education System
- Model View Separation Principle along with its effects on creating new technologies
- Program to interface rather than an implementation
- Aggregation > Dependency Injection > Inversion of Control
Software life: Deteriates Vs Frameworks Stairs to Software Engineering
- Account Setup
- Class Subscription
- Interactive and Collaborative learning guidelines
- Search for at least 10 CASE tools and compare their features with starUML.
- Install starUML and another CASE tool from your list. Suggest to us why should we replace starUML with your favorite tool.
- Find suitable examples and then code them for every type of collaboration among the objects i.e. Association, Aggregation, Composition, Inheritance, Interfaces and Dependency.